Friday, July 12, 2013

thirty-two

So, what's it been, nearly a month?

Sheesh.

I've been feeling that I need to put some words down here lately, but I just haven't gotten to it. Life is getting a bit exciting. The truth is, there's a lot going on around here. Seriously, big stuff. Sadly, I'm not really able to release any news at the moment. It should be soon. Any day now, really.

I just wanted to get something down, so I could tell myself I did it. Even though it's a total almost post.

I've been knitting quite a bit lately, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make my Stash Dash Goal of 4,375 yards knit by August 5. The challenge started on May 24, and I've finished 9 projects to date, with a total yardage of 2,350. Things are looking bleak, as I enter the final weeks of the challenge. However, it's an informal KAL, and so I won't let myself feel bad for not making it (if I don't). Here's my list of projects (with links to the project pages)...

4.  Kiwi Hat

I'm currently working on the tenth project, another pair of socks. This is my second official pair, and I'm really loving it! I'm using the same exact pattern as before, but knitting one size smaller because my yarn is a bit heavier and the needles are 0.5 mm larger. Any tips for picking up stitches after the heel? I had a few inconsistencies with this last time, but I'm hoping to correct them with this new pair. We'll see...

So, I'm sorry I don't have too much to say. I know it's been a while. I'm hoping to share some big news with you all soon.

PS - I think I found the pattern for my first sweater!

1 comment:

  1. I like that sweater. Very classic. Your yarn choice will work well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...